Now I really have a case of writers’ block. Not because I have a one-track mind, but because I can’t think of anything to write. None of the stuff that’s happening now is interesting (thank G-d).
So, here’s a list, and you can tell me if anything here seems post-worthy:
– Hot weather, with fans but no air conditioner.
– A week and a half until my in-home daycare center closes.
– Yitzchak needs to sign up to test. And finish the material and the review.
– He also has to make a few related phone calls.
– I have work to do. A lot of it.
– Remember the creative writing assignment? Well, I still haven’t printed it (because printing it needs planning; we don’t have a printer at home).
– We have stuff to deposit at the bank (always nice, but not too interesting).
– We have to clean the house and cook for Shabbat.
– We are exhausted.
– I am debating whether to sign up for a two out of three days of summer classes. Maybe I should do it – it would be very interesting. On the other hand, maybe we’ll want those 400 shekels. But on the other hand, 400 shekels isn’t that much to spend, right? But maybe we’ll want it in another few months. We have a few other financial decisions to make. Not big ones, but they are still decisions. And after all, 100 and 100 adds up, right?
– We have planning to do for next year. Not fun to think about, but we’ve gotta do it some time.
– I need to buy shoes. I hate buying shoes.
– Should I do a certificate course next year? Or should I not? Why or why not? Is it worth it? Is it worth the time and money? Hmm . . .
– We have to talk to a patent lawyer. Sigh.
– We have to talk to our neighbors.
– We have to call the phone company. And maybe the cell phone company, too.
Do any of these things sound post-worthy? Of course they’re all interesting on some level, but most of them feel like tweets or Fakebook statuses. You’re probably thinking that tweets and Fakebook statuses aren’t too bad – but I don’t have either Twitter or Facebook, because they go against my personal ideals and ideas.
Hey, at least I told you that I’m not quitting my blog, right?
Maybe I should put some of my creative writing stories up on here. But on the other hand, maybe I want them copy-protected, first.