So, I’ve been nominated by Jessica for the Super Sweet Blog Award. Which, obviously, is very cool, since I haven’t been blogging for that long, and since it’s my first blog award.
Here are the requirements, to be fulfilled:
1) Display the above logo.
2) Nominate 13 other blogs. (Wow, that’s a LOT of people.) Okay, here they are, in no particular order:
- Mom in the Muddle
- Adventures in Jedi
- On the Fence
- Little Poppits
- Best of 2 Sisters
- Little Rays of Sunshine
- Balance and Grace
- Tackling Mommyhood
- Upside Backwards
3) Answer the following questions:
- Cookies or cake? It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s chocolate.
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, hands down. (See above answer.)
- What is your favorite sweet treat? Brownies!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? When I’m tired, bored, procrastinating, hungry, not hungry, busy, not busy, and dealing with a toddler, relaxing from a hard day, or don’t want to eat real food. In other words, a lot. But I only crave certain sweet [chocolate] foods, not just anything that’s sweet.
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? Brownie? Chocolate hair? Chocolate lover? Chaya the chocoholic? I don’t know.